Thursday, February 16, 2017

2017.2.16

It was fine.

I went to the Forestry Agency in the morning. I liked their entrance showing their welcome attitude by decorating  Japanese culture. Their floor was used woods a lot.

At lunch time I ate sushi at the sushi restaurant in the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. I chose Meibutsu  Hokkaidon (名物 北海丼) which includes salmon, salmon roe, squid, scallop, deep water shrimp (甘エビ: amaebi), crab and egg. See the picture. They only open at lunch time and in the evening and start serving sake only after 6:15 pm or so.

In the afternoon I went to the Ministry of Environment to learn about Environment Impact Assessment, Biodiversity, and National Parks.

At night I went to Asakusa to attend another seminar.
I saw the beautiful Tokyo Sky Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment