Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2017.2.15

It was fine.

I went to the nearby shrine before going to work.

At the station I met my teacher of junior high school. It's been a year since I met him at the station. Today there must be entering examination for high school.

At lunch time five of us went to have Shabu shabu (しゃぶしゃぶ), which is my favorite winter pot food. It was the second time four us to go there. There are mainly two choices, either beef or pork. There are four sauces and you can choose two of them. You can choose either rice or Kishimen noodle. Last time I chose beef with tomate and soy milk and noodle. This time I chose pork with soy sauce with citrus and sesami and Kishimen noodle. I exchanged one piece of meat. They were delicious.
We visited the Izumotaisha Tokyo branch after lunch. This was also the second time to visit there.

At night I went to Shinagawa to attend a seminar. This was the third time for me to attend this one. I happened to see a Facebook friend after a year or so.

It was busy but rather a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment