Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2017.2.1

It was fine.

A new month has started.
February is nigatsu (二月), the second month, its another name is kisaragi (如月).

Every first day and 15th day of the month I make it a rule to visit my nearby shrine in the morning to thank.

In addition to that I went to the nearby shrine of my office at lunch time for the first time. The name of the shrine is Izumotaisha Tokyo bunshi (出雲大社東京分祠). Izumo taisha located in Shimane is one of the most famous shrines in Japan, and it is known to give us good connections.
Since I found it there, I wished to visit, but I have not had a chance to do so until today.
But first day of the month is a very good timing, so I visited there finally and got a red stamp called goshuin (御朱印).

On the first day of the month, I feel like starting something new. I started writing email  newsletter to my friends three years ago on this day and today I issued No. 40.

Today I started using the Morinda's new skincare goods named "Te Mana" which is not sold to the public yet. The products are really nice and I am very looking forward to seeing myself after a month or so.
If you are intetested in Te Mana, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment