Saturday, May 30, 2015

2015.5.30

It was fine.

I attended a very reasonable tour with my mother's friend today.

Last time when I applied for this tour, it became full soon and I could not attend, so I have wanted to attend this tour very much.

It started at 1:15 pm from Ginza and we had lunch at a restaurant in the Peninsula Hotel Tokyo, then took an afternoon cruise at Tokyo Bay for 50 minutes, then visited the Tasaki shinju main store to see the beautiful jewelries, and finally climbed the Tokyo Sky Tree, which is the tallest tower in Japan.  It is 634 meters high.  It's been three years since it opened.  I have wanted to climb it since then but it is very expensive (more than yen 3000 to the top part) and it is always crowded and it takes a few hours to buy tickets and to get on the elevator, so I had not been there yet.
When I tried last time, there was a long line just to buy a ticket and I gave up.

So I have looked forward to attending this tour for a long time.

Everything was just fine and enjoyable.

When I was at the upper observatory, there occurred a big earthquake, and the elevator was stopped.
But after a while, they confirmed the safety and started operating elevators.

The trains were also delayed because of the earthquake.

Despite of that it was a nice tour.

I am glad that the weather was fine and I could accomplish the three years' dream at last.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment