Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015.5.15

It was fine and hot again.

I went to the nearby shrine before going to work.

The Yamanote line was delayed for 30 minutes or so because somebody entered into the rail area. Thousands of people were annoyed by this unusual behavior.

After work I went to a kimino shop because I got an invitation for the special sale.  I was surprised to hear the person in charge will be promoted to the head of the new shop in Gifu from June.  He will get married in June too.
Since he needs to move to Gifu in June, he will come back for just wedding.

The couple I attended their wedding on May 2 had the same situation. They planned the wedding in Tokyo in May but her husband was transferred to Osaka in April,  so they needed to come back to Tokyo for the wedding.

Is this also Murphy's law?

No comments:

Post a Comment