Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015.5.16

It was rainy in the morning so that I wore a rain coat and rain shoes when I left home.  However when I got to the Tokyo Big Sight, it has already stopped raining.

I went there to attend the Golden Life Program 2015.
Last year I attended the Golden Life Program 2014, and it was so nice that I decided to join again.
There were three days seminar last year, but there are two days seminars this year.
Today's main speakers were Ms. Janet Attwood and Mr. John Gray. Both are million seller writers. Janet talked about the passion test and John talked about relationships. Both were really nice.
I bought some books of the speakers of this program.

The program started at 10 am and lasted till 7:30 pm.
I happened to see a friend whom I met at another seminar last year.

When I left the venue, we met again and decided to have dinner with another participant.

One of the pleasures to attend the seminar is to get to know the people who have the same kind of intention of making our lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment