Friday, May 22, 2015

2015.5.21

It was fine and hot during daytime, but became cooler in the evening.

I took a day off to take my father to the hospital for once a month check up.

After that we went out for lunch at a sushi restaurant near our house.  It opened last year or so, but I had never been there yet and hoped to visit there.  It is a conveyor-belt sushi bar which is called kaitenzushi (回転寿司) in Japanese.  The dishes with two sushi are circulated on the conveyor-belt, and you can choose whatever you like.  You can also order what you want to eat, and they are delivered by a speedy belt too.  Usually one dish is yen 108, and other dishes are yen 198 or so.  There are some side dishes and desserts too.  It's been a long time since I went to this kind of restaurants.

After coming back, I went to tea lesson.  I was glad to see four fellow pupils because I wanted to hand them some pictures I took at the first tea ceremony this year.  It's been already more than four months since the first tea ceremony. 

After the lesson I went shopping and to banks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment