Sunday, May 17, 2015

2015.5.17

It was fine.

I went to the Tokyo Big Sight to attend the Golden Life Program Day 2.

Today's lecturers were Mr. Jack Canfield, the world famous author of "The Chicken Soup for the Soul" series and Mr. Ken Honda, the Japanese million seller writer.

After the lecture of Jack Canfield, there was an autograph session as a special arrangement.  Since the time is limited, we needed to choose one of the four speakers.
I chose Jack Canfield. I am so glad to have brought his book today.

There were many lessons we learned.
To my surprise all of them have had a hard time in their lives.

It is a rather expensive seminar for me, but if you think to attend this seminar held in the USA, we need to pay for the flight and accommodation, we can say it reasonable.

It was another once in a life experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment