Saturday, May 2, 2015

2015.5.2

It was fine and very warm.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to have myself dressed up, and went to Higashinakano to attend my ex-colleague's wedding reception.  

It's been a long time since I attended the wedding reception with kimono.

It started around 3:30 pm and lasted for about 3 hours.
I met more than 10 ex-colleagues and had a good time with delicious dinner.

I was impressed by the name card with a message from my friend.
The couple changed their costume  once. 

We made a special message video for them, and it was really nice.

Wedding reception costs a lot, but it is worth doing to introduce each other's family and friends.

Congratulations !!

5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful kimiko-san..
    miss you so much..
    I hope we can meet someday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    It's been almost 4 years??
    Do you have any plan to come back to Japan?
    It will be very nice if we could have a reunion in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete