Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2014.8.5

It was fine and hot.

There was a big fireworks festival in Yokohama.  It started at 7 pm and lasted for more than one hour.  There were 15,000 fireworks and they were so beautiful and gorgeous.  Last year there were about 190,000 people viewing.  I saw some new fireworks.
In the morning I sent four ex-colleagues who live around Yokohama and invited to see together.  One of them replied soon and we went to see together.  I arrived earlier and found the place and waited for her coming.  I was standing.  Girls nearby offered me to sit on the sheet they provided because if I keep standing, they can't see the fireworks well.  But I was very glad and thanked them.  My friend came later and joined.  We enjoyed this beautiful event in comfortable sea breeze.
After that we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment