Sunday, November 18, 2012

2012.11.17

It was cloudy in the morning but started raining around noon.
I had breakfast at the restaurant of the hotel on the 16th floor.  The mountains were very beautiful with red and yellow leaves from there.  There are some local specialities such as nozawana (野沢菜: Japanese leaf vegetable) and himeringo (姫リンゴ: small apple).
After two meetings I have walked around the city.
Nagano is very famous for soba (そば:buckwheat) noodle and I visited the restaurant recommended by someone but unfortunately it was closed when I visited there.  Instead I bought oyaki (おやき: Japanese dumpling) which is also local food there and ate it on the Shinkansen (新幹線) back to Tokyo.
I like to eat special products whenever I travel somewhere.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment