Monday, November 19, 2012

2012.11.18

There is a saying 早起きは三文の得(hayaoki wa sanmon no toku), "The early bird catches the worm."
Are you an early bird or a night owl?   I am the latter.  So I usually sleep till late on weekends.  However today I had many things to do and got up earlier than usual weekend. 
First I cooked lunch for my father.  Second I went to the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum (東京都美術館:tokyo to bijutsukan) in Ueno (上野) to see the exhibition in which one of my friend's picture is exhibited.  Then I walked around the nearby shrines and temples.  Third I went to Ginza (銀座) to watch the 3D movie "Cirque du Soleil."  I have seen some 3D movies before, and at those times we borrowed the glasses.  However this time they charged the glasses and we can have them after the movie.  So from next time I only have to pay for the movie, not for glasses any more. Fourth I went to the Japan Foundation to attend the explanation meeting for JOI program.  I am glad to see many people who are interested in the program there. Fifth I went to once a week grocery shopping after coming back.
I had a rather busy weekend.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment