Wednesday, September 29, 2010

九月二十八日(kugatsu nijyuhachi nichi): September 28

I went to The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens after 2 years. How nice to see old colleagues! Some left, but others are still working at the same position and remembered me and welcomed me.
I walked in the gardens, visited the renewed Yamato kan, had a luncheon with Education Staff, visited many people working there, and took pictures.
In the afternoon my old office room mate came to see me there and we enjoyed the reunion.
I stayed at my first and last host family and the neighbors got together and had a wonderful dinner. It was raining heavily at night and to my interesting one family came there by car though their house is just across the road.
I really had a good time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment