Friday, October 1, 2010

九月二十九日(kugatsu nijyuku nichi): September 29

It was raining heavily. But my friend took me to the Miami airport. I arrived too early to check in. There I asked about the coupon, but they said they can't do anything there and advised me to call or write again.
First I flew to Washington DC, then flew to NY. There I had about 12 hours so I was wondering what to do. I felt like going out to see the night of NY. But after all I decided to stay at the airport. I arrived at Terminal 7 and will leave from there, but it is not 24 hours open. Therefore I had to move to Terminal 4 or 1. Since I had enough time I visited both terminals. There were Asian restaurants and they sold Japanese green tea, sushi, and seaweed salad. So I tried American Japanese foods. I bought the same tea in San Francisco, but in SF it was cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment