Thursday, October 7, 2010

十月七日(jyugatsu nanoka): October 7

I got a postcard from an insurance company.
When I went to the USA in 2006, I experienced the lost baggage. It arrived a few days later, but I needed to buy something to wear. The insurance company reimbursed. When I went to see a doctor, they also reimbursed. When I became sick and needed the operation, they reimbursed. So I felt the importance of having an insurance.
Usually in a short trip, I use the credit card insurance, but this time the round trip ticket was free so I decided to buy the travel insurance.
During this trip my suitcase was broken, so was a pair of sunglasses. Therefore I called the company after coming back and consulted the situation. They said they would reimburse both cases and sent the application form first and the post card to let the claim number know second.
I felt they have a good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment