Tuesday, September 28, 2010

九月二十七日(kugatsu nijyushichi nichi): September 27

I was surprised to know that to check in the baggage for the domestic flights it costs $25. In Japan up to 20kg it is free. In flight service also costs these days.
I miss old days.
After arriving at Miami, I took a shuttle to go to the station and rid on the Tri-rail for the first time. I have wanted to ride on it while I was in Florida, but I had a car and did not have a chance to do so. When my Japanese friend came to visit me, they used that train and it was very cheap. But it seemed they raised the fare. It took about 1 hour 24 minutes to go to Delray Beach. And I took a bus. This was also my first experience in Delray Beach.
It was rain in Atlanta, but it was fine in Delray Beach.
I had dinner with my third host parents and went to see the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment