Friday, September 17, 2010

九月十六日(kugatsu jyuroku nichi): September 16

I left home around 11:00 AM of September 15. It takes about 3 hours to go to the Narita Airport. It was so crowded that I could not have enough free time to spend there.
I took the first flight from Narita to San Francisco which takes about 9 hours, the second flight was from San Francisco to Washington DC which takes about 5 hours, the third flight was from Washington DC to Buenos Aires which takes about 10 hours and a half, and the fourth flight was from Buenos Aires to El Calafate which takes about 3 hours. In total I was on board for more than 27 hours!
There are time differences from one place to another. After all the time difference between Japan and Argentina is 12 hours.
So I had a very long September 15.
The weather has been very nice. It was not cold in Buenos Aires. It is rather cold here in El Calafate. I have not seen the place yet, but the landscape from the airport was so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment