Friday, September 24, 2010

九月二十四日(kugatsu nijyuyokka): September 24

This trip is a series of adventure.
I have planned everything regarding the Argentina trip because I travel by myself, but in the USA the main reason is to see old friends, everything is up to them.
I am now traveling in Georgia by car. And it broke down suddenly in the midnight last night and we had to call AAA.
I used to be a member of AAA but have never used the service during my membership. I just liked to get the maps.
To go to the garage this morning we rid on a taxi. To my surprise the driver was a lady with a 3-year old boy. I have seen women drivers before, but I have never seen the one with a kid. At the garage, the boy went to the other taxi, so I asked her what happened. She said "He went home with Dad." Both of them were taxi drivers.
At the garage I saw many people waiting for their car repaired. One of the families was going to Fort Lauderdale to have a cruise from tomorrow. The other man has lived in Japan for 4 years and he said he liked living in Japan. All of them become happy after their cars have been fixed.
Thank you very much for mechanics!

No comments:

Post a Comment