Sunday, March 8, 2020

2020.3.8

It was a very cold rainy day.

In the morning I went grocery shopping. 

In the afternoon I went to Kimono-style Miya to have my new kimono pictures taken. Usually when I go there to have pictures taken, I go somewhere after that wearing kimono because I want to wear kimono as long as possible. However since it was raining, I gave up today.

Today is International Wonen's Day.

The other day "Time" magazine published Woman of the Year for the past 100 years. As the representative of 1995, Her Excellency Sadako Ogata Ex-United Nations High Comissioner for Refugees from1991 to 2000 was selected. Congratulations! She is my admired person. I have seen her once at a conference or something at a university long time ago, maybe when she was a President of JICA. I wanted to talk to her but did not have a courage to talk to. I should have tried.

I hope to serve for the World Peace in a way I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment