Tuesday, March 31, 2020

2020.3.31

The last day of March.

One fourth of 2020 has gone.  Big news have been the pandemic of Coronavirus and the postponement of the Tokyo Olympic 2020 for a year.

I have been to many shrines for the past three months.

It was a slightly rainy day.

We had a farewell luncheon at a very nice Japanese restaurant for a temp staff. 

When I went to buy a bouquet, there were many of them ready at the shelf. Today is the end of fiscal year and academic year, a certain number of  people must have left their current workplaces.

I hope a good new year will start tomorrow for everyone.

On my way back I bought a commuter ticket for half year by a ticket vending machine. It cost yen180,200. One way to go to the office costs about 1200. So I really appreciate the commuter ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment