Saturday, March 14, 2020

2020.3.14

It was a cold rainy day.

In the late morning I left home to Onarimon to go to a post office to send a birthday present to my English friend.  Only a few post offices open on weekends. It is located near the station of the place I had attended the seminar in the afternoon.
The seminar is about becoming a Power Spot Meister. This is a five days course, and today was the day 1.

When I learned about Power Spot Meister last summer, I did not have any interest to take a course.
However after attending the instructor's other events, I felt like becoming the power spot Meister by myself and decided to attend for the second batch. 
The seminar consists of the lectures series of  first two days in March and the next two days in April and one day OJT at the Shrine.
After becoming the Meister, I hope to guide many foreign tourists to shrines and temples.

Today is White Day. It is a day when men who got chocolate on St. Valentine's Day return the sweet gifts to women. It is the custom of Japan. They say it snowed in Tokyo and became a real White Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment