Sunday, March 22, 2020

2020.3.21

It was fine.

I left the hotel around 8:30 am and headed for Kashihara jingu shrine in Nara prefecture. It is the birth place of Japan 2680 years ago.To my lucky today was one of three monthly festivals there and I could see the ceremony.

Next I headed for Nara.  First I ate lunch, and went to Kasuga taisha shrine. There I saw two weddings. It's been quite a long time since I visited there last. My memory of Kasuga taisha was a bit different from rhe actual Kasuga taisha. Precincts were quite big, and I walked and walked.
Next I went to Todaiji temple to see a statue of great Buddha to pray for the end of COVIT-19 and safe world.

I took JR from Nara to Tennoji and went back to hotel to pick up the carry case, and took subway to go to Shin-Osaka.

When I got on Shinkansen from Shin-Osaka, there were a few passengers, but from Kyoto so many peole got on, and the car became full.

It was a nice Kansai trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment