Sunday, March 29, 2020

2020.3.28

It was a strange weather. In the morning it was raining. It stopped raining and became cloudy and shiny at the same time, and was  rather warn like early summer. At night it has started raining again.
They say it will be snow tomorrow.

I went to Hinodecho to get massage, which is my once a month body maintenance. After that I visited Iseyama Kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple to pray for the world safety by ending Coronavirus. I visited kimono shops and learned how to tie casual obi.

Cherry blossoms were so beautiful along the Oooka river.

After coming back I went to fill up my car and grocery shopping.

I watched the statement of Prime Minister on TV in the evening. Many countermeasures for coronavirus will be made soon.

I hope the world will become as normal as before so that we can live as what we want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment