Thursday, March 5, 2020

2020.3.5

Today is keichitsu (啓蟄), one of nijushisekki (二十四節気), the 24 solar terms. The last one was usui (雨水) on Feb.19 and the next one is shunbun (春分) on March 20.

Keichitsu is the time when worms or insects come out from the earth. It means spring has come.

It was fine this morning but became cloudy, windy and cold. In Hokkaido it has been snowing heavily. So I feel it is still winter.

Because of the spread of Coronavirus one event in May was postponed. We do not know until when. It was a very unfortunate change but most of us are trying to think of it as positive way.

After a bad thing happens, good things happen for sure.

After work I attended a monthly meeting. I feel like sharing the information I learned today to those who have been taking care of me and those who have ears to listen to retun for the kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment