Friday, September 6, 2019

2019.9.6

It was fine and hot.

Keikyu Line is still stopped therefore I stayed at home all day long.

First I submitted the transcript of the 10 minutes  talk which I  watched the video and wrote down. This took so much time to complete even though It is just for 10 minutes.

Second I booked the tour in November. I am not sure if I can go at that time because I have not decided what I would do from October but it is a very popular tour and I have wanted to go to Izumo during Kamiarizuki which is October in the luner calendar for a long time that I decided to apply to secure the seat.

Third I sent many messages about the last day of my free promotion of the 5th ebook. Some people replied and we chatted.
I hope many people can take advanrage and download my book during the five days promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment