Friday, September 13, 2019

2019.9.13

It was cloudy and getting cooler.

I went to Hinodecho to get once a month health maintenance body massage which I had to postpone last week because of a big train accident. She kindly offered the facial massage. I did her Reiki first degree atunement and REIKI healing after that.

After having quick lunch, I went to Iseyama kotai jingu. To my surprise a big tree was fallen down because of the typhoon. I happened to see a wedding ceremony there. I found an interesting lecture info therefore I registered.

After that I went to see a friend to teach how to buy cryptcurrency. I am glad that finally I could teach her after waiting for her to buy a smartphone.

In the evening I went to Jimbocho to get the second and final job interview. Fortunately they decided to hire me from October.

Today is jugoya (十五夜), fifteenth nights of August in luner calendar and chushu no meigetsu (中秋の名月), a hervest moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment