Tuesday, September 24, 2019

2019.9.24

It was fine.

I came back from Osaka and arrived at Ikebukuro before 7 am. I was wondering what to do until 9 am. It would be nice to have taken a bath,  but I just washed teeth and face and had breakfast where I could charge the smartphone battery.

After that I went to Shinjuku and watched a Japanese movie "Kioku ni gozaimasen (記憶にございません)" which was rather interesting.
I had lunch and headed for the next destination to attend the Morinda's opportunity meeting. They gave us two cans of New Age's drink.

On my way to the station  I found portable shrines. They were from  "Naruko tenjinsha (成子天神社)" where I visited the other day.

I went back to the theater to see another movie but could not buy a ticket. Therefore I went to Ginza to visit my friend's art exhibition. Her artworks were really beautiful.

And I went to Chanter to see "Ad Astra" at IMAX. I did not know Chante changed a lot and was so surprised.

It was a long fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment