Sunday, September 29, 2019

2019.9.29

It was rainy early in the morning, but became fine and hot later.

I went to Shinagawa to experience a trial seminar of notebook club to succeed softly in the morning. I was advised some cash points which I have never thought of. It was fun to talk about dreams with someone that is supportive.

After that I went to Ueno to visit the once a year festival called Minarukane taisai (巳成金大祭). I usually went there in the morning but today I went there in the afternoon. There was an additional session from 15:30.  Unfortunately I could not enter the main building during the ceremony but fortunately I could listen to two different sessions outside. I bought a gold coin and special stamp which are only available today.

I had a quick early supper and went to Shinagawa to see friends.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment