Saturday, September 14, 2019

2019.9.14

It is fine and hot.

I got up early to catch the 5:26 am train. I changed the train to Shinkansen at Shinagawa and came to Kyoto.

There is the Kimono Fashion Festival at the Nijo-jo castle which was one of the UNESCO's World Heritages.

We were told to get together at 10 am but after registered I had to wait for more than one hour and a half to do rehearsal. After that we moved to the Nijo-jo Castle stage to do rehearsal. I did this twice. And I ate quick lunch and got my hair set, make up, and dressed.

I met one of my Facebook friends who lives in Kansai for the first time.

The show started around 5 pm and ended around 8 pm. I saw some kimono friends from the stage. After the kimono show I enjoyed the violin concert.

At night we had a dinner party. We enjoyed the performances of geiko-san and maiko-san.

Today is the fullmoon and very beautiful.

It was.a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment