Thursday, September 5, 2019

2019.9.5

It was fine.

I went to Yokosuka to do some paper work. After that I went to C'BON to get a trial facial treatment. It included the diagnosis of skin condition, facial treatment, and foot massage. It took two hours and 20 minutes or so and cost yen 1,500 which is a special price for those who attended the Healing Fair 2019 and got skin diagnosis. I got some original enzyme juice too.

After that I went to the securities company, post office, and banks.

I was going to Noge to get massage but there happened a big train accident and I had to give up going to Yokohama and canceled two appointments.

When I got home, someone was cleaning my garden. How kind he is!

After making the documents, I went to Kurihama  post office to send them by express registered mail because they needed to be delivered by 5 pm tomorrow.

After that I walked around and visited a shrine. Surprisingly Mr. and Mrs. Shinjiro Koizumi visited there just two days ago to pray their first baby's easy delivery next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment