Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2018.5.8

Happy Birthday to Me and my Friends!

It's my birthday again.
How fast time flies!
I have enjoyed many things for the last year. I am sure I will enjoy more this year.

Unfortunately it was cloudy and rainy and a bit chilly today.

I had two meetings this morning.

I got a half day off in the aftetnoon.

There is a colleague whose birthday is also May 8. Therefore we had a birthday lunch at a fancy restaurant which was very nice.

I visited the shrine near the office.

Then I attended the SRC Convention in Aoto where I only use to go to Narita airport and never got off.
It is very nice to be with the people with the same goal and intention. I met some friends and got new friends too.
We got a big gift today.

I had a good birthday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments: