Friday, May 11, 2018

2018.5.11

It was fine after some cold rainy days.

I took a day off.

In the morning and afternoon, I attended the seminar at Yokohama after a long time. I could listen to the real story which I have heard many times from the other side.
I met friends and had lunch together.

After that I went to the Kimono-style Miya and got CDs of my kimono style pictures. There I happened to see my old friend whom I have not seen for a long time. What a nice surprise!

Then I went to Toritsudaigaku to attend Mr. Ken Honda's Commemorative lecture of publishing the new best seller book. It was full of people and it was hard to find a seat.  The lecture was very useful. At the last part his daughter who turned to be 20 on May 8 came up the stage and sang a beautiful song.  Her voice was so sweet.
Before closing he invited those whose birthday is from May 7 to 15 on the stage to celebrate their birthdays by song and present.  Fortunately I was one of them. This happened about four years ago during the Golden Life Program too. How lucky I am!
I believe this will be one of the best years of my life.

I met many people and became Facebook friends with some of them.

It was a very nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment