Monday, May 21, 2018

2018.5.21

It was fine.

In the afternoon I attended an English seminar. It was fun to learn new words and expressions.

After work I went to the Fuji Film Square where I saw many beautiful pictures.

After that I happened to see a friend who came from Yokosuka. If I did not go to the Fuji Film Square, I would not have met her today. Everything is accumulation of miracles, isn't it?

While I was waiting for the train I almost dropped the battery charger and the connection cable was broken. Before I visit a kimono shop, I hoped to buy a cable for charger, but the shop was closed, and I decided to drop at Shioiri after visiting kimono shop to buy the cable. At tve kimomo shop I could try a kind of lottery for three times and got some candies for the 5th prizes. Fortunately I could buy the cable and start charging the smartphone. What.a release!

The Japanese film "Manbiki Kazoku(万引き家族), Shoplifters" directed by Mr.Hirokazu Koreeda got the Palme d'Or at Cannes International Film Festival. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment