Thursday, May 17, 2018

2018.5.17

It was fine.

I took a day off to attend the 9th Education IT Solution Expo at Tokyo Big Sight. There were so many booths that it was difficult to see all.
I happened to see the ex-chief director of the center I have worked before.

Then I moved to the next venue to attend the event. There were 200 participants. It was nice to hear the success stories.

After that I attended the dinner party. There were 80 people. There was a prize offered by the winner of the prize at the event, and we decided the winner by janken (じゃんけん) which is gu (ぐー): stone, choki (チョキ): scissors, pa (パー): paper. At first there was no winner and we tried again. There was a winner but she added the money and offered another prize. After all the person next to me became the winner. I have never seen such an exciting tournament decided by janken.

It was a nice day to learn many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment