Thursday, May 3, 2018

2018.5.2

It was fine in Dubai but rained in Kuala Lumpur.

I left Dubai at 3:10 in the morning by Emirates, and arrived at Kuala Lumpur at 2:25 pm in the local time.

Since I did not check-in from website, my seat was middle unfortunately. It was the upper floor in front of the Business class.
I watched a Japanese movie "Last Recepi"  which was very good.

After arriving at Kuala Lumpur, I exchanged some money. $50 was RM 180, and yen5000 was RM165.
Then I took KL Express Railway which cost RM55 and changed another rail way which cost RM2.40. Ticket Vending Machine only accepts small bills such as RM1 and RM5, and ticket was not a card but a plastic coin.

First I enjoyed taking pictures of the twin towers and watching the fountain.
I went to the Mandarine Oriental Hotel Lobby to see my friend from high school.
We had dinner at a local restaurant and went to see the beautiful night view.
I left there around 8:30pm for the airport by blue taxi which took about one hour and cost RM146.

At the airport I asked the seat change and fortunately I got the premier seat behind the business class without having anybody besides me.

I left Kuala Lumpur at 11:30 pm for Japan.

It was a nice short stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment