Wednesday, May 2, 2018

2018.5.1

The new month has started. May is gogatsu (5月) or satsuki (皐月) in Japanese.

I am still in Dubai, and today is the last day here.

We checked out the hotel at 10 am and went to Ibn Battuta Mall to see the most beautiful Starbacks in the world. Indeed it was very beautiful and there were some exhibitions of the world traveler, Ibn Battuta. I really respect the world travelers of old ages. They are really adventurers.

After that we went to the Atlantis the Palm, the very famous hotel with amusement parks. There we enjoyed the afternoon tea.

After that we went to the Burj Kharifa, the tallest building in the world. My ticket was 17:00 but we could enter a bit earlier. There was a security check again. We went up to the top 148th floor observatory.  I saw day scene, sunset, and night view.
It is very expensive, but I really enjoyed being there taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment