Saturday, May 26, 2018

2018.5.26

It was cloudy.

I still have a cold: running nose became better, sore throat, and coughing.

I went to Boso Peninsula, Chiba with my friend from primary school. It is a one day trip by bus. It's been about a year since we went to Yamanashi one day tour last time.

Today's destination was Nomizonotaki (濃溝の滝),waterfall, where became very popular about three years ago.
I was very looking forward to eating gorgeous lunch but it was a bit disappointing.
Then we went to eat biwa (枇杷), loquat fruits. At first I thought we could eat them from treees, but they were already picked. There were two kinds of loquat fruits, Mizuho (瑞穂) and Ofusa (大房). Both were delicious. Time was limited for 30 minutes. I enjoyed eating 22 of them which would cost about yen5000.

The weather was not perfect, but we enjoyed the trip.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment