Wednesday, October 4, 2017

2017.10.4

It was cloudy and cool.

In the morning before going to the office.
I went to see the Arc Nova 2017. The color was quite different from the one I saw last night.

Today it is jyugoya (十五夜) or chushu no meigetsu (中秋の名月) hervest moon, which means the night or moon of August 15 by the luner calendar.
We expect the full moon on this day but this year it does not fall on the same day. Full moon is two days later on October 6th.
It is the day for viewing the moon. We decorate susuki (すすき), Japanese pampus and dumpling. I did not decorate them but enjoyed viewing the beautiful moon at night.

Today I got sweets gift from Nakataya (中田屋) in Kanazawa (金沢). Last month when there was a campaign of foods and articraft of Kaga, Noto, and Kanazawa, I applied for the gift. I have totally forgotten about it but am so glad to receive two different kinds of delicious sweets set.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment