Wednesday, October 11, 2017

2017.10.11

It was cloudy but foggy in the morning.

I left home earlier than usual and went to Tokyo via Shinagawa. So crowded there. Then I took Shinkansen to Utsunomiya. This is the first time for me to go there. In the morning I had a meeting.

At lunch I ate half menu set of ramen and gyoza (餃子), which is a speciality there.

In the afternoon it started to rain unfortunately.

We visited the Nikko Toshogu (日光東照宮) shrine first. There were so many tourists there.
Then we went to the Kegon Falls. Because of fog, we could not see the whole waterfalls.

After checked in the hotel, we went out for dinner. It was very hard to find the restaurant because most of them were already closed. We ate Yuba (湯葉) dishes which are the local speciality.

At night I took onsen (温泉) hot spring with an open air bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment