Sunday, October 15, 2017

2017.10.15

It was a rainy day.

As my routine of the 15th, I visited the shrine before taking the train.

I went to Takeshiba to get the 5th lymphatic massage.

On my way there when I changed the train, I left my umbrella behind the train.
I asked the staff at the station, no report has not come yet and I was asked to call 30 minutes later. Fortunately my umbrella was brought to the lost & found of Shinagawa station. So I could pick it up later.

After the massage I went to the travel agency to consult about the trip in December.

Then I went to Ginza to see the rakugo, traditional story-telling at Akita Dining Namahage.  There were three speakers, and the first was a Swedish. I admire these foreigners who perform Japanese traditional culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment