Thursday, October 12, 2017

2017.10.12

It was fine in the morning, but became cloudy in the afternoon and rained in the evening.

I walked around the hotel before checking out.

We had a meeting in Nikko city in the morning.

At lunch we went to a soba, buckwheat noodle, restaurant where our driver booked for us.I ordered the recommended set menu.
They offered us a cup of coffee after the meal because we booked for lunch. Since I do not drink coffee, I asked the waitress to give it to our driver. He was very glad, so was I.

In the afternoon we visited Tochigi city. To our surprise the city hall was located on the upper floors of the department store.

There were many old-fashioned warehouses along the river. If it was fine, we could have walked there but it looked like going to rain we gave up and headed for the station.
To our surprise again there was no souvenir shops there but a convenience store.

We took Tobu express train up to Kitasenju. I changed to Hibiya Line there directly and adjusted the fare at Roppongi.
Since I had heavy documents, I dropped at the office to leave them.

Today is Columbus Day.  25 years ago this day Expo '92 in Seville, Spain was over. It was such a life-changing event for me that I thank everyone I met there.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment