Tuesday, October 17, 2017

2017.10.17

It was a cold day.

After work I went to attend a free seminar of Mr. Cayden Chang about Warren Buffett's investment Strategy in Shinjuku. It lasted until later than 10 pm.
They gave a book of Mr. Tetsuya Inamura which was released in June and cost yen 1400 to each participant which was a unexpected surprise.

Unfortunately I missed the last regular train from Shinagawa by a few minutes. So I decided to take WING No.11 train for the first time. It cost yen 300 but it is a reserved seat train of nonstop until Kamioooka and connects to the last train to my station at Keikyu Kurihama, terminal of the WING car. So I do not have to spend for the taxi.
Some passengers enjoy drinking in the car, others are sleeing or using smartphone or PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment