Saturday, October 7, 2017

2017.10.7

It was rainy and cold in the morning but became fine in the evening.

First I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting. They have a special campaign this month. If you have interested in, this is the best time to join.

Next I went to Roppongi to visit the Mori Art Museum at the 53rd floor of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower. They have the Exhibition Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of ASEAN, SUNSHOWER Contemporary Art from Southeast Asia 1980s to Now. There are works by over 80 artists representing every ASEAN nation in the largest exhibition ever of its kind. They are held simultaneously at two museums: the National Art Center,Tokyo and Mori Art Museum. To my lucky I got the invitation tickets. I hope to visit NACT by October 23.

The view from the 53rd floor is very nice.  Since there are restaurants there, I hope to visit there for afternoon tea someday.

Then I went to the beauty salon in Sugita to have my hair cut and perm.

I got three delivery goods but could not receive so that I decided to get them at the sales office for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment