Saturday, September 30, 2017

2017.9.30

The last day of September.  Three fourths of 2017 was over.

I have met many people including world famous best-seller writers for the past 9 months.

I invested myself to learn from many mentors, traveled inside and outside of Japan, bought many things, and ate a lot.

I think so far so good.

There are many plans waiting for me for the next three months which I am looking forward.

Today I went grocery shopping in the morning, and went to massage in the afternoon. The massager said my body was stiff and tired again.

There I found my LINE account was hijacked. I changed the password and reported  to LINE. Somebody sent the fraud mails from my accounts. My friends noticed there was something different from my language tone and informed of me. I was embarrassed a lot. Thanks to the rapid customer service action, the new account was deleted.

After massage I went to the Kimono-Style Miya to attend a special event. First my hair was set, makeup, then I was dressed. Today they tied the sash called  obi (帯) and  belt called obijime (帯締め) very decorative way.

Then I rid on Rickshaw, a man-powered cart called "Jinrikisha(人力車)" and headed for the famous Japanese restaurant "Nadaman(なだ万)"at the Intercontinental Hotel.
The weather was just fine with fresh sea breeze. The view was very nice. I ate delicious course dinner of grilled vegetable and meat.

In spite of the terrible LINE experience, I had a good day.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment