Friday, September 15, 2017

2017.9.15

It was fine.

Since it is the 15th, I went to the nearby shrine before taking the train.

I took a half day off to visit the annual Minarukanetaisai (巳成金大祭) of Ueno Bentendo Temple(上野弁天堂). I arrived about one hour later than my schedule. When I arrived, there were two long lines already. One for visiting the statue of Benzaiten(弁才天) which is exhibited only once in a year, the other for buying the special gold coin and purse.  It took more than one hour to enter the temple. I needed to go to the office by 1 pm, so I had to give up buying the gold coin this year. Instead I got the red stamp called written Goshuin (御朱印) and a protection coin charm. Next year I 'd better book in August.
I saw the beautiful sun with a big circle while waiting.

Before going to the office I visited two shrines near the office.

At office I had two meetings.

I left the office earlier than usual to attend an opening event of Samurai Royal Community. It lasted for more than three hours. I enjoyed the event very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment