Friday, September 22, 2017

2017.9.22

It was fine in the morning, but became rain in the afternoon as the weather forecast said.

After work I went to the Kagurazaka Pulse Gallery to see my friend's art exhibition.
He is Mr. Hirono Nakamura, dragon artist. We met each other at the Expo 92 in Seville, Spain for the first time. It's been 25 years!! At that time I was working at the Japan pavilion, and he was a traveler just after finishing his first job. Our birthday happens to be the same day, May 8, and we became friends.

When I became sick in Florida in 2008, he was also sick.

Last year we happened to see each other again at the seminar of Mr. Ken Honda.

This is his second exhibition. There were many beautiful pictures of dragons.
He was selling postcards and a leaflet. I bought the latter and asked him the autograph. He drew the picture of dragon with his signature which was very nice.
It cost yen 1500 but there was a coupon for tea or coffee which cost yen 500.
I happened to see his brother and his wife there.

Since I had another appointment, I only had a half an hour or so, but I am glad to visit there.

If you have time, I recommend you to visit there next Sunday when he and his friend have a joint performance.

After that I went to a seminar at Shinjuku which lasted until 10 pm.

For the last two days I took the last train.Tonight I could get on the one before last.

Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment