Friday, September 1, 2017

2017.9.1

It was a cool rainy day.

A new month has begun. September is kugatsu (九月,9月), the ninth month. Its another name is nagatsuki (長月), long month.

In the mornning I went to two shrines, one near my house, the other near the office as tsuitachi mairi (朔日参り), the first day visit to thank the passed month.

After work I went to Shinjuku to have dinner with ex-colleagues at another Alice's Fantasy restautrant. It is Alice in a fantasy book. This is the fourth Alice's restaurant. Foods were almost the same. There were many people and some people were celebrating birthdays.

Since today is the first day, it is good to start something. This month I started using Morinda's Te Mana new cosmetic series. I am looking forward to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment