Tuesday, September 12, 2017

2017.9.12

It was a rainy day but I did not use the umbrella. It seems there appeared rainbows here and there. When I got to the parking area, there were many leaves and it looked rained heavily this area.

Recently I booked the airline tickets from the official website of Thai Airways for the business trip.  I wanted to book for three persons, but due to the security protection of the credit card, I could not buy for one of them. Therefore I asked the person to book by himself and he bought through ANA. In spite of the code share flights, the price was far much expensive than TG. I wonder why this happens. The sevice will be the same.

I understand there are price differences among travel agencies.  But I do not understand why there are differences between TG and ANA for the same flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment