Sunday, September 24, 2017

2017.9.24

It was very fine.

I checked out the hotel before 9 am and visited Osu Kannon Temple (大須観音) first.
Then I visited Banshoji (万松寺) Temple which is deeply related with Oda Nobunaga (織田信長), one of the most famous civil war time heroes. They have a mechanical clock. Therefore I waited there until 10 am. There were two scenes.

After that I went to Atsuta Jingu (熱田神宮), where is one of the most famous shrines in Japan. It seems today is a good day that there were many celebrations such as wedding, Omiyamairi (お宮参り) first visit after birth, and early Shichigosan (七五三) which is usually celebrated on November 15.

There is a very famous restaurant for Hitsumabushi (ひつまぶし) eel dish near Atsutajingu called Horaiken(蓬来軒). Their waiting time was two hours.
Therefore I came back to Yabacho (矢場町) hoping to eat Misokatsu (味噌カツ) at Yabaton.  However there was a long waiting line there too.
So I decided to try another Nagoya dish, Ankake spaghetti (あんかけスパゲッティ).

From 1pm to 6 pm I attended a specal seminar "Brain Talk."  There were about 32 participants. I met some Reiki friends. After the lecture we had a pair work and group works. It was a rare chance seminar, which is only held when the lecturer is available at the weekend. So I came to Nagoya this time all the way. It was interesting.

Before getting on Shinkansen going back to Tokyo, I bought Misokatsudaon (みそカツ丼) box meal for dinner.

It was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment