Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017.9.20

It was fine.

After work I went out for dinner at Alice in magical land in Shinjuku with my colleague.
This is the second time for me to visit there.
When I went there for the first time, they gave me a stamp rally card, dessert coupon, and tea bag.
The atomosphere was unique and I became intetested in visiting all the five Alice Fantasy restaurants in Tokyo.
Stamp rally was valid until the end of August, and each time they offered the free drink. By visiting three different restaurants, they sent me an original dish the other day.
Since the dessert coupon was valid until today, I decided to go there again to see what kind of dessert it is.
It was a big parfait with topped by many cakes and ice cream and cost yen 1380.
If you upload the picture at Instagram, they offer a glass of drink.
Through internet I could book for the 8 dishes course at the half price.
So we feel lucky and enjoyed dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment